- Book Bouquet gift baskets are shipped via priority mail for fast two to three day delivery. Overnight shipping is available as well.
- You can compare costs for shipping by using the shipping calculator when placing your order online.
- Book Bouquet gifts are shipped, they are not hand delivered.
- Double check your address. Book Bouquet is not responsible for gifts shipped to an incorrect address that you provided.
- Overnight shipping is expensive because you are buying a plane ticket (at the last minute) for your box. With fuel costs rising it is not cheap to fly anymore! Costs also vary widely depending on the size of the shipping box we have to use to ship your gift.
- Overnight Orders received by 3:00pm EST Monday - Friday will ship that day. Orders received after 3:00pm ship the next business day. That means orders received after 3:00pm Friday will ship on Monday.
- If the post office is closed for a holiday Book Bouquet is also closed.
- You will receive a tracking number by email once your order has been shipped.
- HOSPITAL DELIVERIES: Most patients are discharged early and within one to two days of their procedure. We highly recommend shipping to a home address. However, if you ship to a hospital here is how your gift will reach the patient:
1. Gift arrives at hospital loading dock, which is only open Monday through Friday.
2. Gift is taken to mail room for sorting.
3. Gift is taken to patient services for delivery to patient or to ward of patient.
4. If gift is not delivered directly to patient it goes to nurses station on ward and will be delivered by nurse when she visits patient next.
5. Patients in ICU may have their gifts held until they are released from ICU. It is up to each hospital and their policies.
So please be aware that it can take one extra day from the time your gift reaches the hospital until it reaches the patient.
- International Deliveres: Due to the high costs of shipping internationally we no longer offer this service. A $30.00 gift is costing $35.00 to ship. If you really want to ship internationally please call our toll-free number to get shipping costs for the item you are interested in and to place your order. This does not apply to military APO/AE addresses which receive special rates from the US Post Office. Those rates only apply to actual military addresses.
- Military APO/AE addresses are shipped via US postal service.
ABOUT BOOK BOUQUET GIFTS AND BASKETS:
We are really fun, awesome, cool and awesome (oh we said that already) people. You really should get to know us better:
- We've been around since 1998, you can trust us to treat you right, and to send a great gift. We wouldn't have made it this long if we didn't take care of you, our customers!
- Every gift we've created has been to solve one of our gift giving problems. We know we have a gift that is just right for your special needs too.
- Our ideas for gifts mix books with gourmet foods and fine gifts to create book baskets that are unique gift ideas for everyone.
- Book Bouquet was started when owner, Kim Shanahan, wanted to send a book to a sick friend in the hospital. Click Here to read more of our story.
WE'VE GOT YOUR GIFT:
- Gifts for all occasions
- Gifts for all kinds of people (adults, babies and kids)
- Special gifts including No Food Baskets, Healthy Baskets, Spa Baskets, Religious Baskets and more in our Specialty Baskets Section.
- Book Bouquet gift baskets and care packages are shipped to every state of the United States of America.
- Orders placed after 3:00pm Friday will ship on Monday.
- There is no delivery on Saturday or Sunday or US Holidays. Well okay, sometimes we can deliver on a Saturday via Express Mail. Call us if you need Saturday delivery.
- See our shipping page for more information.
- Each gift is treated as if it is for one of our own family members.
- Our book baskets are made to our high standards of quality and presentation.
- Our customers love to hear the "thank you's" when their gift is received.
- Please see our FAQ page for frequently asked questions.