At Book Bouquet we believe books and healing go together like chicken and dumplings!
One of the most difficult things when sick is handling the bed rest, and boredom! Book Bouquet's feel better baskets are designed with boredom buster entertainment in every gift.
Get well gifts for healing include puzzle book baskets, comfort food gift baskets and no food gifts. Book baskets with puzzle books and gift books are the right mix of boredom busting entertainment and the personal touch you want in a get well gift. We know because Book Bouquet began with the search for a gift for a sick friend.
Many of our get well book baskets let you choose a book to include with your get well gift. With over twenty different book choices you are sure to find a book that will be enjoyed. When in doubt we suggest a funny get well gift. Try a Dave Barry paperback or one of our other four humorous paperbacks available to choose in your get well book basket.
Our get well gifts can include crosswords, word searches, sudoku and variety puzzle books. In a recent poll of 31,302 adults who were asked what their favorite type of puzzle was the big winner was Crossword Puzzles with 40%. Book baskets make great get well gifts for shipping to a hospital or home. Get well gifts for every budget and need at Book Bouquet.
You can rely on Book Bouquet. We make you look good:
- Give Books, Share Stories, Make Memories it's the theme behind every Book Bouquet. When you give a book basket you are giving a gift with a personal touch that can entertain, comfort, inspire or cause a case of the giggles. That's a gift that is always in style!
- We've been around since 1998, you can trust us to treat you right, and to send a great gift. We wouldn't have made it this long if we didn't take care of you, our customers!
- Every gift created has been to solve a gift giving problem. We know we have a gift idea that is just right for your special needs too. From the hard to please to the person that has it all Book Bouquet offers gifts for everyone.
- We are happy to create custom gifts especially for you!
- Book Bouquet was started when owner, Kim Shanahan, wanted to send a book to a sick friend in the hospital. Click Here to read more of our story.